GOOD magazine is again donating 100% of the $20 subscription fee to your choice of one of twelve nonprofits. In its first year, the "Choose GOOD" campaign raised almost $500,000 and the amount continues to climb. A new set of nonprofits to choose from have been chosen. The Second Annual Choose Good Campaign Partners are:
- Acumen Fund – http://www.acumenfund.org
- Ashoka’s – http://www.ashoka.org
- 826 National – http://www.826national.org
- Hands On Network – http://www.handsonnetwork.org
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America – http://www.iava.org
- Kiva – http://www.kiva.org
- Malaria No More – http://www.malarianomore.org
- NRDC – http://www.nrdc.org
- Room to Read – http://roomtoread.org
- Slow Food – http://www.slowfood.com
- Teach For America – http://www.teachforamerica.org
- YouthAIDS – http://www.youthaids.org
This is a great mix of causes to pick from and each issue of the magazine over the past year has taught me new things about the world in an entertaining way.
Click here to learn more about the Choose GOOD campaign.