I am excited to announce an additional way to learn about giving back that we have started here at Everyday Giving. We have just launched Everyday Giving Radio! You will be able to listen to interviews of people making a difference. it is my hope that by listening to these interviews, you will:
- support the wonderful efforts being discussed
- learn that "everyday" people can do extraordinary things
- be challenged to come up with unique ideas for giving
- learn ways to overcome any challenges you might face
- be inspired to take action on your ideas for giving
- One interview is with a terrific lady I met at Book Expo America this month. Cindy Katz has started a company called Plant A Tree USA. She has a very big goal to benefit the world that she is pursuing. She has already made significant progress towards meeting that goal.
- The second interview is with a young boy and his mother. Cole Hodges and Joan Crown are the co-founders of Donate Your Birthday. Cole has been donating his birthday since he was five years old. Cole and his mom have now set up a nonprofit organization to encourage others to do the same.